A relaxing weekend for us - finally!

Temps in the 90's didn't get us down this weekend! My girl had a game Friday night, it continues to surprise me how good all the kids seem to listen (except when they're all at first base and don't realize every time the ball is coming their way!). My sister in law (bless her heart) took the kids to get dinner and ice cream while I ran to get groceries and Johnny ran the other direction to Urgent Care to get an ear infection cleared up.

Saturday morning started with bible study - goodness I love this time and those ladies! I was thrilled to hear they decided to do another short four week study between summer and fall sessions. It takes a lot for me to focus on the Word and really understand how to comprehend the bible, but I'm learning and really enjoying it. A quick trip to the farmers market and then a good friend's baby shower was our morning. Later that afternoon Johnny took the kids to Zeb and Rachel's and I got some much needed alone time to which I used to clean out the fridge and trim hedges. Call me crazy, but it was awesome! Kiddos returned home to change quick for a late night at the pool and then grilled out with friends. Summer night, indeed!

Sunday (today) brought a morning of watching Caleb play baseball and an afternoon in the baby pool at home. I fell asleep on the couch and later woke up to work on a fun project for Roz - a new pillow case! I forget that YouTube is MUCH better for watching hands on ideas than Pinterest. Here's the video I watched (magical!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp70bLUib-4

Such a fun project! I'm thinking this would be good for Christmas gifts for our niece and nephews!

In reality, Roz is still awake and it's 10 pm! Peace out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's past time.

2017: I'm Coming for Ya.

Friday Eve!