The sickness.

Oh man, it was a rough week in this household. The little lady was sent home Monday morning from daycare with a slight temp. Johnny stayed home with her that day and I stayed with her Tuesday because of the temp she still had (it only ever got to about 100.5) and to the doctor we went that day. They checked her over and basically couldn't find a thing wrong! Frustrated.

Wednesday she seemed back to our normal and so off to daycare she went. Wednesday night she woke up around 2 am screaming and nothing at all could console her. Bless him, Johnny got up with her and rocked her downstairs for a while until she fell asleep. Her temp seemed to stay up all day and luckily we were able to get her into the doctor that day, to find out she has an ear infection. Poor baby had been battling it for a few days by then! Just as she started to feel better I started getting a nasty cold and sinus infection. Sigh.... I just wish we could open the windows and air things out. Spring can't get here soon enough!

Here she is this morning playing in her seat while I blog and have some coffee (Dad is out getting new tires on his truck, yay!)

(I don't know how to rotate!)
 
We're headed to a baby shower later today and then back home to do some organizing! While we're at the shower, Johnny is planning to work on our new livingroom trim (post to come soon!) for the windows and floors. Last weekend we painted the livingroom and now I'm just waiting for the trim to be put up before I get things back on the wall. Built in shelves coming soon, too!
 
Recent pictures (ok, I guess I only have one! I swear I take pictures, but now that we have smartphones they're all on that! Note to self: download all phone pictures!):
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's past time.

2017: I'm Coming for Ya.

I think I get it now!