Celebrating 3 years!

Last week Johnny and I celebrated our third anniversary.

You hear it all the time, but let me say it again: time goes SO fast! I can't believe it! We have our days, but I can honestly say that I love him more today than I did yesterday. You know that song "I thought I loved you then" by Brad Paisley, how's it go (please excuse me for some mushy-ness)...

"Now you're my whole life now you're my whole world
I just can't believe the way I feel about you girl (substitute "girl" for ummm boy? you get the point)
Like a river meets the sea
Stronger than it's ever been
We've come so far since that day
And I thought I loved you then."


To remember our anniversary, we went to Potosi, Wisconsin today. First, we went through Milville and took a ferry across the river into Cassville...




The ferry ride was about 20 minutes, and I instantly felt sea sick - such an odd feeling being in your car on the water.

After the ferry ride we drove into Potosi and went to the brewery for lunch. First, we went through their museum - the beer label designs were amazing!



I should've taken a picture of my macaroni I had for lunch, wowza. After lunch we went across the street to a local artists shop and winery and bought a few bottles. From there, we headed home with a quick stop at the mall in Dubuque. Roslynne spent the day with Gram and Gramps Russ - I really missed her, if I had a super human power it would be to have the ability to pause time to snuggle my baby more!

Alright people, this weekend was a busy one, so busy I'm going to bed now. Don't worry, I'll update soon with my #iblewupthestrollerwheelinpublic story soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's past time.

2017: I'm Coming for Ya.

Friday Eve!