The End is Near!

We have exactly one more day being baby-less, at least that's the plan. We go in early Tuesday morning for me to be induced! We're both working tomorrow, although I'm wishing I'd have just started my leave tomorrow, but oh well, I need to finish up some things that I wouldn't want others to have to do for me.

What did we do our last weekend as a couple? Friday night we went to dinner with my mom and step-dad and then rented 21 Jump Street and it was pretty hilarious! Saturday morning Johnny went to work while I and my mom made at least a month or more of frozen meals for us after baby comes. We made Swedish Meatballs, Veggie Lasagna, Maidrites, chicken pot pies, chicken and wild rice and I think a few other things that I can't think of! My mom was sure motivated, I ran out of steam real quick! Then, Saturday afternoon we went to the POOL for 2 hours and that night went to a mexican restaurant with some friends and then out for a water cocktail afterwards. SO fun!

Today I cleaned the house, almost top to bottom, while Johnny finished the deck boards and made the steps. They're MUCH nicer!

Here's some pics:





I felt SO bad that he was outside for over three hours in the 98 degree heat! I kept filling up his water jug. Doesn't it look SO good though?!

Yesterday we got the pack and play via UPS! Thanks Dad!

The only problem with this baby stuff is figuring out where to put it all!

Don't let Trice fool you, she did NOT help Johnny with the deck.

Almost forgot! I made this collage (I know, it's sucky) of belly pics now that the end is so close!
 Click to make bigger!


Night!

Comments

  1. I can't believe it's happening already. I'll be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks! I'll be sure to send you a picture text :)

      Delete
  2. can not WAIT to meet my grandbaby!!! Love the blog, nice job!!
    LOve you
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He or She is excited to meet you too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's past time.

2017: I'm Coming for Ya.

Friday Eve!