The room...

Our baby's room is better than yours. For real. It's the best room I've seen between all the ones on the blogs I follow and ones I've seen in real life.

Saturday was my baby shower and I believe the room is finally complete. It's perfect! My friends who hosted the shower were absolutely amazing, I can't believe I have such great friends! The only thing we're really missing is the pack and play, which my dad (thank you!!) offered to get for us - otherwise, I think we're set! I took a few things back to Target today to return and got the changing pad we were missing, a cover for it and a cover for the boppy, and a really cute bin that fits perfectly at the end of the crib to put all the blankets in that we got and all the crib sheets we'll have to change in the middle of the night!

Here are some pictures of the room:
I found these pictures of Johnny and I when we were younger. Me with my grandpa and Johnny passed out on his parents couch, yes his shirt says: "don't worry be happy"

Recyled my crappy college book shelf, let's hope Baby Russ doesn't decide to lean on this! Look at all those books we got!!

I found this cool paper wreath at the Farmers Market a few weekends ago.

All the cute bins I bought months ago finally being put into use! They're filled with butt paste (yay.), bath toys, shampoo, etc.

We got LOTS of duck bath toys.

The perfect sized bin I found at Target today for all of the baby's blankets and crib sheets and whatever else I want to hide away :)

Perfect.

I FINALLY finished all the painting I started MONTHS ago! These will be nice because we can always take them down if I decided to redo them or we don't like them....

This looks comfortable enough to sleep in! I love the cloth books my grandma and Johnny's mom made!

Baby R!

We got this rug this weekend, Johnny says it's "elegant". Yep.

The beautiful cross stitched quilt made by Johnny's grandma, I'm afraid of leaving it here in fear of the baby spitting up on it!

The BEAUTIFUL dresser/changing table Johnny made, isn't it bad ass? 

 I wonder how long it will stay organized like this.

Perfect.

I just love it so much!

The bouncer/swing. This thing takes up a lot of room! But it will be nice to have to keep him or her occupied while we're cooking or doing laundry, etc.

The high chair that HAD to be set up asap ;)

One of the beautiful center pieces that were in baby food jars at my shower!


I think we're ready! Now we just need a baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's past time.

2017: I'm Coming for Ya.

I think I get it now!