Frustrated, and babies and dogs

I try and work out 6 out of 7 days in a week.

I realize I'm pregnant and have to naturally slow down a bit, but after feeling sore this morning from running two miles outside yesterday, I can't help but feel lazy. I've been running on a treadmill (because it's close to a bathroom!) - I'm on such a schedule that I mentally freak out if I can't work out at night and tell myself "Ok, this is my ONE day off this week" - which was tonight. I literally can't get my eating under control and try and compensate that for working out, throw together a big dinner night and no time for working out and well, I get a little stir crazy. I suppose it doesn't help that I sit at a computer all day and can't WAIT to get sweaty at the end of the day.

I don't know if I'm one of those women that LOVE being pregnant - I don't really know how I feel about it, to be honest. Everything about it makes me anxious - the increased attention, what it's doing to my body, what it's GOING to do to me during labor, how to get back into shape, etc. I hope these feelings are normal, but don't get me wrong - I'm very excited to hold our little girl or boy this summer, but I'm already thinking about ways to fit in exersize. Admitting this probably makes me sound selfish, but I guess I'm ok with that right now. I wanted to do better at recording how I feel during being pregnant, good or bad. Right this minute? The baby must be doing sommersaults and/or using my bladder as a trampoline!

Anyways, some recent things happening:


Went to Chicago for Katie's bachelorette party - seriously, I had so much fun :)



Got new windows! Finally. They look so much better, the light they let in is amazing - and the thought that I can clean them now is kind of life changing.


Our dinner dates - Brayden, Josh and Brooke. We finally got to meet him!


This is Trice shortly after the baby left, she went absolutely bonkers while they were here and literally passed out when they left. This CAN'T be a good sign.


Hoping to be able to stay up until 10:30 to watch RHOC! Night!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's past time.

2017: I'm Coming for Ya.

Friday Eve!