28 Weeks - the countdown is ON.

Ice cream, watermelon and choclate. You can find me eating one of these at least once a day.

A few days ago this photo was taken:
To which Johnny commented this week: "The baby seems to be growing!" (AKA: "you're getting much bigger")

I, again - can't wait to do some more intense running! We got our jogging stroller in the mail today, after reading the instructions though, it suggests not to take a baby jogging until they're about 8 months old. Kind of a bummer to find that out, but my mom already volunteered to babysit while I run - ha!

This is the stroller we got! http://www.bobgear.com/revolutionCE


Today, Johnny put up our new blinds - they're so pretty! He finished the toppers and stained them, after one coat of polyurethane tomorrow and they'll go up!


Musta been a loooong day for these guys:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's past time.

2017: I'm Coming for Ya.

I think I get it now!