Keep it quick!

I'm pooped - thus the short post tonight.

I wish I had a before and after shot of this. The crazy lilac bushes are GONE. I went to Katie's bridal shower and came home and saw these were missing - such a nice surprise!

Now we can say we've got something IN the baby room! We're very lucky to have gotten such a beautiful crib - this stinker better appreciate it :)

Isn't it pretty?



The sunrise this morning - ahhh, it was SO nice out today.

The Irish food served at the St.Patrick's Day party we went to. Corned beef, soda bread, carrots and potatoes and cabbage. AND CAKE.

Saw a leprachuan.

And me at 23 weeks! Maybe there is something in there after all!


I'm off to attempt to finish my book club book for tomorrow, I still have about 100 pages! We're reading The Innocent - SO GOOD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's past time.

2017: I'm Coming for Ya.

I think I get it now!