I loooove Saturday mornings!

Good moooorning!

I just sat down with oatmeal and a decaf coffee, and am watching Ree on her Food Network show! (mmmm Marlboro Man!) Saturday mornings are the best. Agree? My favorite thing to do is get up super early, make a healthier-than-normal breakfast, workout and watch A&E's home improvement shows and/or the Food Network.

Lately, I haven't been doing the working out part as much. I take that back. I have been at the gym at least 6 days a week, as usual. Since I've been pregnant, I've been extremely cautious on what I should and shouldn't do. The doctor told me to just do the "talk-test", which means I should be able to comfortably talk throughout a workout. That still doesn't make me feel too comfortable about it. So, I've pretty much ruled out running much, besides - I have to pee every minute while I DO run. Elliptical and biking it is - although  I can't even seem to get a sweat worked up on those!

I've comforted myself by continuing to lift weights - at least I'll have badass arms, right? No, no - I'm not doing anything I'm not comfortable with, believe me will ya?!

It's hard seeing skinny people right now, but I know I'll bounce back this fall. I think I will make a goal to run a few 5k's before it gets cold this summer or fall. I can't wait to get a jogging stroller and take the babe with!

All that said, I'm extremely happy I'm pregnant. We are SO excited. I'm just not sure how I feel about my pants not buttoning, but that comes along with having a baby :)

Off to swim some laps today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's past time.

2017: I'm Coming for Ya.

Friday Eve!