Pumpkins, anyone?

Saturday afternoon I went along to the pumpkin farm with Rachel, Zeb, Caleb, Holly, Josh and Lily - it was quite the trip! Below, I made a collage of the day - it was fun but exhausting! Holly, Rachel and I agreed next time we'll pick easier pumpkins and template to carve. I'm not kidding when I say it feels like I was in an accident yesterday, because I was leaning over that darn pumpkin for what feels like 3 hours carving!


Later that night we watched the guys play in their band and actually last the WHOLE night! This morning we went to breakfast and then I went shopping with my mom. She found some good stuff at Kohl's, while asking every five minutes: "Ok, I like this - but now, what do you think I should wear under it? Something like what I have on? I just never know." Oh, mom - no matter what you wear I'll still love you, even IF it's tennis shoes and a dress shirt! 

Yesterday, in no time at all, I lost two hours on Pinterest. I couldn't stop looking at all the crafts, hairstyles, and anything else you could think of. I foresee this becoming an issue. 

Tomorrow, I'm going to scan some old pictures of my grandpa and grandma for the "more in-depth" post I was talking about previously. I've been thinking about how much I miss my grandpa lately, and maybe it wouldn't hurt to write about all the things I remember from him! Look for a post about that soon!

Night!

Comments

  1. looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Love you photos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's past time.

2017: I'm Coming for Ya.

I think I get it now!