Better make this quick!

My computer keeps shutting off as it pleases - so we'll see if I'm able to publish this post!

Today I ran in a first time trail run in Anamosa in the Wapsipinicon State Park. One word to describe how I felt the whole time: horrible. There was more hills than flat running area, it was just rough. My mom came along to take some pictures:






The pictures make it look as if it was a beautiful fall day - don't be deceived! Hehe - it was pretty, just kind of windy and cold. Johnny had suggested going to Zio Johno's after the race, so when we had about a half mile left Laura and I started chanting "pasta, cheese, desserts!" over and over - it seemed to work for a while (not really).

Here are some pictures of the last week:


Go State!!


This "Russ" sign is a painting I started last night, I'll slowly keep adding to it. This is what I have so far and will post an updated picture as I get more done.

The other photos I was trying to post aren't loading!

Tomorrow night I'm going to a meeting at Mount Mercy to talk about getting more involved in the community, I'm not exactly sure what it will consist of, but I'm excited to be doing something different. A friend and I also signed up to help paint a house in Cedar Rapids for Habitat for Humanity in a few weeks. I'm not sure how fun it will be to paint a house at the end of October, but I'll just have to keep in mind how lucky I am and that I have a house!

I'm surprised my computer hasn't shut off yet - I'll post this before it does!

Comments

  1. You're right, the photos do make it look like the perfect fall day.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's past time.

2017: I'm Coming for Ya.

I think I get it now!