Labor Day Weekend

Holy FOOD weekend! Wow - I think I ate way too much today. We hadn't had a Hardee's breakfast in over a year, so we thought today would be a good idea! I honestly don't know why I thought it was ever good! The biscuit was way to oily and salty - just too much!

Where did I leave off? Let's see...

Saturday morning my mom and I went to the farmer's market in Cedar Rapids and found a few good things! And then.... the rain came!
I actually posed for this picture, but kind of cool - right?
I bought a potato bread that I later cut up to eat with a spinach dip that a friend had given me for my birthday! After the market we got our nails done, they did a wonderful job - only it was SUPER expensive! Good thing it was my birthday ;)

That night we tried to watch the ISU game on tv, Johnny had bought the game online and we watched it on our tv - the last half. Their website was down most of the first half - so that was a bummer. BUT! They won! I didn't really mind who won, since they were playing the school I went to! UNI!

Sunday, we had breakfast at Johnny's parent's house (see? SO MUCH FOOD.) and then headed to Waterloo to golf with my dad and step mom.
"Johnny, let's take a picture! Shoot, that was a bad one. Please, just ONE more!"
Isn't he cute?


I did NOT golf well!

 After golfing we had dinner at my dad's house (ribs, potatoes and birthday cake. STUFFED.)

This morning I got up and kind of slacked on the working out - 30 minutes on the "Hill" mode of the bike. What? I wanted to read my book! Which, is one of the BEST books I've read in a long time! It's called Little Bee by Chris Cleave. It's quite different than any other book I've read - you'll just have to read it to find out. All I can say, is that I can't wait to go to bed to keep on reading!

For lunch we headed to a picnic at the pool. We took Trice for a weeee bit of time, until I got nervous a little tike would get tangled in her leash and run them over - so Johnny took her home!

I'll be good - I swear!

I would post more pictures, but my computer is going super super slow right now! It's also been randomly just shutting off - so I'll publish this post before it does that!

Off to bed to read my book!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's past time.

2017: I'm Coming for Ya.

Friday Eve!